X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriedStone
    Low Range
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by thixon
    Are you sure we aren't married to the same woman?
    As my wife is reading over my shoulder and laughing she says "look he's even got Dr. Evil, thats scary"... I think you have to have a twisted Austin Powers sense of humor to enjoy working on rovers. She doesn't get it.

Comment

• TriedStone
      Low Range
      • Apr 2007

Name that hole...

This is probably a stupid question but can anyone tell me what belongs in this hole in my dash? I believe its right below the ?horn? button. Was it originally the turn signal switch? It looks like someone got creative wiring the turn signal switch on the column.

Thanks In Advance...
      Last edited by TriedStone; 06-12-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• onecross
        Low Range
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TriedStone
        This is probably a stupid question but can anyone tell me what belongs in this hole in my dash? I believe its right below the ?horn? button. Was it originally the turn signal switch? It looks like someone got creative wiring the turn signal switch on the column.

Thanks In Advance...

You are correct, that is the original location for the turn signal... at first i thought i was going to hate having to hold the switch when turning but i got used to it. Enjoy your build!

-Mat

this is the best picture of the unit i had on my computer.

Comment

• TriedStone
          Low Range
          • Apr 2007

[QUOTE=onecross;51258]You are correct, that is the original location for the turn signal... at first i thought i was going to hate having to hold the switch when turning but i got used to it. Enjoy your build!

-Mat

Thanks Mat! DFW, I think you are the closest person to me I've seen on here. Still 3hrs from OKC.

Comment

Working...