X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrismccarthy
    Low Range
    • May 2008

TReK Disco on eBay

There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
    Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?
    67 NADA 109 SW, 97 XD, an ABARTH (wife's), 2004 Evo RS, and two Alfas
  • draaronr
    Low Range
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by chrismccarthy
    There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
    Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?
    yes they do pull that kind of money as they are really rare. yes I know Dale he is a good honest rover guy that likes special editions. You would get a truly unique vehicle that is in excellent shape.

Comment

• NashvilleRover
      Low Range
      • Jan 2007

Dale is the "real deal" and I have seen this truck. It is the real deal as well.

The Rover Barn has sold more Land Rover "special vehicle" trucks than anyone I know. I believe they have owed and sold almost every TREK made.

Check out their website.

Dendy

Comment

• Outrovn
        Low Range
        • May 2007

Trek

That Trek is sweet and priced even lower right now!
        1995 D1- named by my son "The Warthog"

Comment

• Wander
          2nd Gear
          • Jan 2010

I can also vouch for Dale. I bought my IIa from him. I don't know how he finds all these specials but he has had an amazing collection pass through him.

Dale is an enthusiast/collector that sells some of his flock from time to time. I saw that TReK when I bought my IIa and it is very nice. He also had a CT110 at the time that blew my socks off.
          64 IIa 88
          94 Discovery
          06 Toyota 4R (DD)

~Matt
          --------------------------------------------
          "Not all who wander are lost"~Tolkein

Comment

• GriffSC
            Low Range
            • Apr 2007

Another thumbs up for Dale and The Rover Barn! Honest gent with very high quality rovers. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Comment

Working...