Hi folks,
I have a question for the group. I am in the middle of upgrading my 1973 Series 3 109(LWB) from single line brakes to Vacuum Power Assisted dual line brakes. Mostly for safety and increased pedal pressure, but also with a mind towards a front Disc brake conversion later. I'm tracking all the parts down from part numbers in the Parts Catalog (awesome resource, btw)., which is fun. But I can't seem to find the bracket that holds the PDWL shuttle valve. They don't make it anymore. Part numbers are either NRC4286, or NRC7409. I've attached a picture from the Parts Catalog, for reference. The car is a RHD, by the way.

Does anyone have one of these they can sell or trade?

Has anyone tried fabricating one? Seems a simple angled piece of steel plate with three holes. I think the fit is not critical either, since brake lines are custom fit anyway ( I will be installing new brake lines, and probably have to manually route them anyway, so some variation might be accounted by the lines routing). Still, I'd like to go with something close to factory. So, anyone have measurements? Can anyone measure theirs and do a back-of-the-napkin drawing for me? Hell, if you can bend a piece of cardboard over yours and trace it out with a sharpie, you'd be my new best friend!