David,
Check this thread for advice on the converter.
http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1180

85 lbsft is right for the pinion nut. To help tighten this I made up an anti rotation tool. It sounds expensive but is simply a piece of 1/8' X 4" x approx 3' steel strip with a half moon cut out to clear the pinion nut and a couple of slotted holes the same as the flange spacing. Bolt it to the flange and when removing or tightening the nut the strip will stop against either the ground or the chassis making it easy to tighten the nut.

There is a collapsible spacer and it will need to be replaced (It should be any time the pinion nut is removed.) You will also need a new pinion seal. I would get two of each to allow for 'experimental error' on the install. They are cheap and it doesn't hurt to have a spare. I am not sure about the later Salisburies but IIRC the DANA 60 went to using shims instead of the spacer.

If you have to replace the rear prop I would look into the heavy duty GKN items. I would need to look up sdome info for the numbers but they can be had for about the same price as the stock ones and are considered a good upgrade.

Our hosts should be able to supply but if not I have found Bill at GBR to be very good as he is also a 101 enthusiast.

Cheers
Gregor