For Sale: One running 1963 88" hardtop. This series car has been my offroader for the last several years. It has dents and dings and the right wing has a good smack. The frame is in excellent condition, with only one area of rust at the very front of the left side front horn and a rotten section to the rear cross member, BETWEEN THE FRAME RAILS ONLY. the outriggers of the rear crossmember are still good. The bulkhead and firewall are as one might expect for a Land Rover nearly 50 years old. The foot wells have been patched on more than one occasion. Both left and right door posts have been replaced. The factory seat squab and fuel tank are currently out of the car, as I had fabricated a custom seat squab that allowed Range Rover seats to be fitted. THe new squab is has a lower profile and thus the factory fuel tank had to be removed. I do have both the custom seat squab and the factory one. I also have the factory fuel tank and a marine tank I had intended to mount in the back.

This car has the original engine and trannsmission/transfer case.

11 inch front brakes from a 109" axle.

Two leaf parabolic springs from Wise Owl Innovations.

New distributor from Rovers North.

Recent new exhaust from the downpipe rearward.

Along with this purchase will come a vey large lot of spares. I cannot possibly list them all or post pictures of them all. A short list:

Three tubs
Two tops (one tropical)
Four axle sets
Four trannsmissions/transfercases
Several prop shafts, one 109" rear
Several door bottoms, varying condition
Several door tops, varying condition
couple rear doors, varying condition
Windscreen frames, some with glass
Cylinder heads
Engines
Good lot of misc. smaller parts, carbs, linkages, etc.

this is a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking for a decent foundation to restore or a car to use as an offroader. Not really much wok to put her back on the road legally, either. As mentioned, the car does run, but i would highly recommend a good look at the carb.

The car is located in Jackman, Maine. A long drive but worth it. I will also deliver the car and as many spares as can be loaded into it and the back of my 1/2 ton chevy pick-up to any location in New England for 50.00 plus fuel and any tolls along the way.

Asking $2,000.00 OBRO. You may reach me at:
mooseriverrover@yahoo.com
(207) 731-1968. Please leave a message!
Here at RN forums.

Cheers!

Sully