Hello old friends!
After more years than I can count, I'm not only back on the forums, I'm reunited with my III RHD! Over the last 5-6 years, I was in some pretty urban areas. I had my Rover in Washington DC, but it needed so much work that I rarely drove it. Then, I had to put it into storage (IE: parents' garage). Now, we're out West and it was just shipped out. Before putting it into storage, I had a lot of work done and while it was under my dad's supervision he had even more done. It's running (mostly) great and it's just so wonderful to have it back in my life! I'd forgotten how much fun it is to drive. .... of course, it still conforms to the rules of my Rover Universe. The second I buy something cosmetic or comfort-related, something mechanical is guaranteed to break. ... when it came off the truck last week, I started it up and realized the starter (interestingly it was brand new) was spinning and spinning. It'll catch eventually, but it's defiantly bad. The great folks at RN were kind enough to RMA it and hopefully I'll be able to swap it this weekend before we get 8-12" of snow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DA16265-F6A8-4A9F-82EB-4CCF6B4C273D_1_105_c.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	13481