Thread: 3 Point Seat Belts

Default 3 Point Seat Belts

Attachment 14674On the 1967 Blue 109 Nada (Blue). I had Bud install 3 Point sear belt. They are installed for the front and rear seats. Rover North was the primary supplier, Also new elephant hide door cards. Front, middle and rear door.

Josh T
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

wow, that just looks too nice to drive !!! my dream is a 1969 109, diesel, overdrive, tropical roof, capstan winch, extra tanks, aluminum roof rack with ladder, canvas top, ............. add what i'm missing below !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW, there was a series 1 here and it had "real" elephant skin seats. I doubt you can get the 'real' thing anymore but those things hardly needed a cushion under them!, even at 35+ years they were as durable as aluminum.