Thread: 1973 Series III

Default 1973 Series III

I've owned this vehicle since 1991. It has always been garaged. Without going into detail (because there is so much) I will say that I am the third owner and have been very good to this truck. It has a galvanized chassis, Old Man Emu gas shocks & parabolics, new radiator, fuel tank, brakes etc...

I'm selling because I don't use it and that is bad. It needs a new home and the love of a die hard enthusiast.

I have more pics and a file full of Rovers North receipts. Call or e-mail for more details. 401-935-5205; Ernie

Asking $6500.

The truck is located in Johnston RI.

PM Sent

SOLD! Thanks for the interest. It was an exciting 19 years full of adventure.

And I am the happy buyer! Thanks to Ernie for my first Rover. She looks like a fantastic one! Don't worry; I'll take great care of her and enjoy her like you did!
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by HinFL; 06-23-2010 at 08:59 AM.
    1973 Series III 88"
    Pretty good performance from the old 2.25 petrol! Then again, she does have the Fairey overdrive...

Quote Originally Posted by HinFL View Post
    And I am the happy buyer! Thanks to Ernie for my first Rover. She looks like a fantastic one! Don't worry; I'll take great care of her and enjoy her like you did!
    Thanks again.
    Great looking rig, have fun with her...
    mike

Thanks, mrdoiron, for the compliment and thanks to Woodcutter for a great vehicle that we love!
    Last edited by HinFL; 06-23-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    1973 Series III 88"
    Pretty good performance from the old 2.25 petrol! Then again, she does have the Fairey overdrive...

Cool

What a beautiful rig. Ever want to sell it let me know .. I'm just a few hours way

Quote Originally Posted by weatherm View Post
    What a beautiful rig. Ever want to sell it let me know .. I'm just a few hours way
    Thanks, weatherm, but she won't be for sale anytime soon! We're enjoying her, even in this Florida summertime heat. We'd like to keep her as long or longer than woodcutter's 19 years. Just sold a vehicle yesterday (totally different type), so that will make the Rover my "daily driver"...
    1973 Series III 88"

right on! that thing is gorgeous. enjoy it they are wonderful rigs!