Thread: 1965 LHD 109 wagon for restoration

Default 1965 LHD 109 wagon for restoration

Very complete , but partly disassembled , 1965 Land Rover series IIa 109 LHD , NADA market ( sold new in Canada ) 2.25 wagon. For restoration , conversion to 110 or parts
    First the chassis is TOAST , but it has not broken in half .. yet ...
    The bulkhead is not bad at all tho.. Needs foot wells on both sides ( new ones included ) but otherwise solid.
    The engine turns but I have not gotten around to try and get it running ..
    The drivers side door bottom is bad , and the original 50 year old front door tops need some work ... but the rest of the doors are solid , there are some fatigue cracks in the rear door ( as normal ) but it is not rotten..
    Comes with the 5 original 16 inch rims ( in great shape ) and a set of 15” ones as well.
    Very solid breakfast , surface rust only.
    Good original radiator.
    Kodiac heater , with the plenum for inside the truck and the defrost pieces.
    Deluxe dished bonnet , with the tire mounting hardware even ..
    Rear petrol tank included as well...
    There is a big dent in the top of the original safari roof but another full safari roof is included .
    Also included are new springs and genuine Rovers North supplied OEM “T” pieces..

Feel free to ask questions , or cast aspersions ...

Asking circa $2500 ... But I am open to offers and may consider parting it out .
    Please feel free to tell me that it is crazy money to ask for a basket case 109 if you want ...

Located in Deale MD but delivery for gas money is possible.

Pictures here ( sorry about the pop up adverts )

http://www.fourfold.org/qrover80/wagon

I have a LOT more pictures but I am on a tenuous internet connection at the moment ...

Still for sale? Pictures?