X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patrickfoley1
    1st Gear
    • Feb 2010

Josh I will try to attach 3 pdf's I took of the engine compartment. I've never tried to attach photo's to the forum so this is a test.
    Jim/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #1.pdf/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #3.pdf/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #2.pdf
    If this does not work, perhaps a kind soul will provide me with guidance

Josh; It does not appear to have worked. If you will email me at redbrush2@yahoo.com. I will attach the pdf's to your email and send it back to you.

Jim

Comment

• clearcut
      2nd Gear
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by patrickfoley1
      Josh I will try to attach 3 pdf's I took of the engine compartment. I've never tried to attach photo's to the forum so this is a test.
      Jim/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #1.pdf/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #3.pdf/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Engine Compartment #2.pdf
      If this does not work, perhaps a kind soul will provide me with guidance
      Attached Files
      1967 Land Rover 109
      1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• TempestPowered
        Low Range
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by TempestPowered
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12875[/ATTACH]

In Fairbanks Ak, just got new shoes. Belonged to my father before it became mine.
        Responding to myself just because...
        Dad purchased it new in PA.
        64K on the ticker.
        I remember being driven in it a bit as a child. I rebuilt the motor in the early 90's, but could never get the brakes quite right so I ignored it for the next 26 years as it wasn't mine so I wasn't going to put a ton of effort into it. Acquired title with the promise that if it was made roadworthy again the ol man would be allowed to drive it.
        As I am smarter now than I was in my teens, and the internets now exists, it was back on the road not to long after I found the time to throw at it. (With a 109 CV master cylinder )

Recently finished pulling roughly 1000 rivets and the door seals are now sealing again.
        It's also now sporting parabolic springs and sits level for the first time in my memory.

Comment

• clearcut
          2nd Gear
          • Jul 2014

Nice!
          1967 Land Rover 109
          1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• RoverRod
            Low Range
            • Aug 2019

Hello, new NADA owner and trying to track down the unique parts manual and service manual for these? Have searched this Registry thread, but was not able to find anything specific. I'll be posting some pics and vin as soon as can get to it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• patrickfoley1
              1st Gear
              • Feb 2010

I have the Parts Manual in pdf. Be advised, most of the part numbers have been changed by subsequent owners of the Marque. The Series IIA Shop Manual covers all but the area's specific to the NADA (mostly the Engine Compartment.) I have some of the Shop Manual in pdf. I am an 84 year old Original Owner, having taken Delivery of Clarence in early 1968. Clarence' restoration was completed earlier this year. I have a photo history of the restoration in pdf. I'll send you whatever you want.

Jim Chandler (redbrush2@yahoo.com) Bethel, OH

email me direct.
              Last edited by patrickfoley1; 11-11-2019, 04:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• RoverRod
                Low Range
                • Aug 2019

Thank you Jim, email sent. Rod

Comment

• RoverRod
                  Low Range
                  • Aug 2019

New additions:

#664 Bronze Green, 62k miles, original drive train, non-running project

#669 Limestone 120k miles, original drive train, non-running project

Also purchased #585 from fellow poster Meboosta and am looking for an original engine/accessories for that one.

Anyone have any NADA related parts to sell, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Pictures coming...
                  Last edited by RoverRod; 11-10-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• patrickfoley1
                    1st Gear
                    • Feb 2010

In the UK contact Rover P4 110 Clubs. They can help you with the Engine and related parts. Jim Chandler redbrush2@yahoo.com (patrickfoley1)

Comment

• RoverRod
                      Low Range
                      • Aug 2019

Thank you Jim and thanks for starting to send me the pdf's of the manuals. Rod

Comment

• clearcut
                        2nd Gear
                        • Jul 2014

HI RoverRod

What part of country are you in?

What engine parts are you looking for?

Josh T
                        1967 Land Rover 109
                        1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• RoverRod
                          Low Range
                          • Aug 2019

Hi Josh,

Two locations, Seattle, WA and the extreme north of NH (Pittsburg). I have three NADA projects, two are fairly complete, but one is missing original engine/accessories. I'd like to finish the trio off with another engine and related pieces, so am in the market for just about everything under the hood. Thanks in advance. Rod

Comment

• clearcut
                            2nd Gear
                            • Jul 2014

NadaTrucks

Thanks for the feed back

I have 3 Nada trucks

Blue Is a time full truck. Heavy build for more off road use. Mostly done...

Tan 80% done runs very well and fast. Engine smokes Needs some bulk head foot well work

Red. Lives in a Ocean container. Does not run. Bought it from Bud. Bud had motor running before I bought the truck. Going to rebuild this engine for Tan. Red needs a new frame.

What is your goal for brakes. Blue has full disk brakes.

Any interest in drum brakes?

josh
                            Attached Files
                            1967 Land Rover 109
                            1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• RoverRod
                              Low Range
                              • Aug 2019

Hi Josh, I'll probably stay stock on the brakes, depending on challenging the booster is going to be, so yes I'd be interested in brakes for sure. Do you want to shoot me an email to rod@lopstick.com to discuss what you might have and what you might be looking for. Thanks, Rod

Comment

• RoverRod
                                Low Range
                                • Aug 2019

BTW, Blue's looking very very nice! Very nice set there...

Comment

Working...