X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CliftonRover
    3rd Gear
    • Mar 2007

Vin 34300009 in Killingworth CT. Truck needs a full rebuild, that I don't currently have time for.

It's amazing to see how many of these are accounted for on here.

Comment

• US110CSW
      Low Range
      • Apr 2013

34300009A is now in its new home in North Florida. Thanks CliftonRover for the project!

Truck condition: Chassis is gone.... Evaluating the rest....pretty rough. The drivetrain looks original, intact and in relatively good shape. I may be interested in selling it if somebody is interested. I'll post a build thread as I start digging in.

Comment

• W2HX
        Low Range
        • Sep 2011

34300166A
        full restoration/build. Located in Westchester County, NY.
        pix of the rebuild are here:
        Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

Still a little rough around the edges but fast as hell. V6, 5 speed tranny and high ratio aschroft gearbox lets this go down the highway at 75 without blinking an eye!
        W2HX
        Last edited by W2HX; 02-27-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• clearcut
          2nd Gear
          • Jul 2014

34300311 now in Santa Cruz CA.. All Orginal 85,000 mile.. Priod owner rebuild a lot it the 80's. Then drove it only 5,000 miles

Last edited by clearcut; 10-25-2014, 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling, serial number 311
          1967 Land Rover 109
          1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• craigp
            Low Range
            • Sep 2014

Hi,
            I just picked up a NADA and towed it home. Registered as a 1969...absolutely complete vehicle. 6 cylinder engine runs well, full dash intact and the factory installed Belleview winch is pulling strong. Will embark on a fairly major restoration over the winter.
            The number is 34300797A.
            The rear half of the chassis is in pretty bad shape...but the body(although painted several rough coats), is straight and in very good shape. Kodiak heater, heated windshield...etc.etc.
            Found this in Stratford Ontario. It stared life in Vancouver but moved to Bancroft, Ontario in 72. It has been parked in a barn for 12 years and before that likely in another barn.

I have also fully restored/re-built another NADA this past winter but it is less original. Marsland galv chassis, defender seats, freshly rebuild military 2.5 NA etc. Re-painted the original colour of Marine Blue. Very happy with the truck but have recently sold it to justify more projects.

Comment

• craigp
              Low Range
              • Sep 2014

the other NADA we have is #729. This is the one that we fully rebuilt. Marine Blue. Started life in Toronto, then ended up in Northern Ontario before we brought it to Collingwood, Ontario. It was sold to s gentleman and his wife who will take it to Pelee Island. Perfect spot for her!

Comment

• RamblerRob
                Low Range
                • Oct 2014

I'm looking at buying #348. It's in bc, Canada. Has been converted to 4cyl petrol and needs bulkhead, frame, & door work.
                I'm hoping to replace the chassis & run a diesel engine in it.... Though due to availability I might run it with a rover v8 build instead

Comment

• RamblerRob
                  Low Range
                  • Oct 2014

And Purchased!! Should be picking it up in a few weeks

Originally posted by RamblerRob
                  I'm looking at buying #348. It's in bc, Canada. Has been converted to 4cyl petrol and needs bulkhead, frame, & door work.
                  I'm hoping to replace the chassis & run a diesel engine in it.... Though due to availability I might run it with a rover v8 build instead

Comment

• englishman
                    Low Range
                    • Nov 2014

Bought NADA 109 #34300550 a couple of weeks ago. Someone butchered the front end early in it life. Bugeye headlamps and cutup radiator support. Bought it from the second owner who bought it in 1974. Poppy Red with a Chevy I6. Working on getting things pulled together for a semi-resto in the spring. Looking for LR 6 West Lake motor. Need to investigate how much damage was done in fitting new radiator into breakfast area. Looking forward to getting cues and tips from anyone willing to chime in.

Comment

• Danimal
                      Low Range
                      • Feb 2015

I have a 1966 nada 109 brought down from Richmond BC. Its my understand that it lived its life on Vancouver island until a couple years ago. Its now in Seattle WA. The vin ends in 105A

Comment

• clearcut
                        2nd Gear
                        • Jul 2014

send some pictures

I have a Nada 109 all original engine and front end..

If you need picture email me what you need to look at

josh
                        1967 Land Rover 109
                        1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Comment

• rwollschlager
                          5th Gear
                          • Sep 2007

on craigslist in Madison, WI. No relation to the seller. http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/4943605707.html
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          72 SIII 88
                          67 SIIA 109
                          82 SIII Stage 1 V8
                          -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Comment

• patrickfoley1
                            1st Gear
                            • Feb 2010

Hi, I have not posted recently. I am believed to be the last Original owner of a NADA 109. According to a record I downloaded some years back, the early history of your unit is as follows. Production Starts 9 May 1966. Unit finished 3 September 1966. Color Limestone. Shipped to HDO Ritche, Vancouver. I have a lengthy list of potential suppliers should you need parts.

Jim Chandler redbrush2@yahoo.com

Comment

• patrickfoley1
                              1st Gear
                              • Feb 2010

I am believed to be the last original owner of a NADA 109. If I can be of any help finding parts please feel free to contact me. The radiator appears to be exclusive to our unit. Over the years I have developed quite a list of suppliers.

Jim Chandler redbrush2@yahoo.com

Comment

• rwollschlager
                                5th Gear
                                • Sep 2007

Patrick, any chance of posting pictures of your truck and some of the adventures it has taken you on?
                                ------------------------------------------------
                                72 SIII 88
                                67 SIIA 109
                                82 SIII Stage 1 V8
                                -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Comment

Working...